Welcome to my blog. Besides my normal everyday life, I quilt, work in a quilt shop,and love to read quilt blogs. I embroider, do counted cross stitching, tat, crochet, knit and want to learn anything that requires the use of needles and thread. Come back often to see what new project I am working on or to read a tip or two.

Monday, April 22, 2013

Scrappy Mountain Majesties


Did you see it? Our Scrap along club photos from the 13th were on quiltville.blogspot.com last Friday. I was so excited. Bonnie Hunter is amazing. She is one of the busiest quilt teachers I have ever heard of.

Thanks to the ladies who came to my Piece a Cake class Friday evening. Sorry I didn't get any pictures, but we got a lot done and I know your quilts will be gorgeous.

I'm finishing some binding, then I hope to finish my second Mountain Majesties top today.

Keep quilting and stay happy.

1 comment: